Thursday, December 31, 2009

Voice from Microsoft Words.... ^^

28th December 2009 - 11:05AM (@ the office without Internet)


Right now, I’m writing from Ms Word, since 24th December, I got no internet connection anymore, so I miss a lot of things here (Read: Connection to the REAL WORLD.. Hahahaaha) It’s a long story, that I won’t share it here, it’s too personal and I think it’s not rite to write it here ^^ , the reason I make this blog is to share good things, to encourage people who read this to have a better life, and also my tribute to the loved ones (God, Families, Friends en Others) So I’m trying to be as positive as it look, even in my deepest or lowest moment in my life. ^^


So, usually I catch up with friends through YM, Twitter, FB, etc. Since today, I can do that, I just count on my cell phone to communicate with them or using Company’s E-mail. And FYI Internet is the only reason that I survived it here, so now, I need to think something else. ^^


I just want to look back my life, especially for the past 2 months. I felt that is the moment of the most negatives ‘Erick’ in 2009. I’m so frustrated with life here, everything seem so wrong, en what I’m doing is never enough. I’m complaining a LOT, whine a LOT and everything. Thanks to my friends that always be there for me, u guys Rocks!! At some point, especially when I spent my long holiday, yesterday, I made up my decision. I need to get out fro here soon. I’m not being fruitful here, not a bit. Most of the people will just (easily) said that Hang in there a bit more… The reason why I move up here, cause I see a potential raise, improvement, so when the fact the reality, en all of the element of ur body, mind, spirit went wrong, I think it’s the time u say enough, u need to take u-turn asap, don’t waste any more second going into wrong direction. I’ve heard that God have a quite way to teach you, en really I can’t explain how I felt right now.

The points are : -every open doors, is not always ur doors ; when u make a wrong turn, don’t wait too long till u lost, take u-turn asap ; Never ever felt ashamed if u have to took back ur word (for a really good reason, sometimes this just become a barrier for someone to move forward)-


28th December 2009 - 11:45AM (still @office without Internet)

I really got nothing to do right now, all the work is completely done, it’s a holiday season, so everything is looks really slow, not as hectic as usually, and most of the boss is taking day off.

I just would like to summarize my “own made” holiday.


On Wednesday, 23rd December 2009:

I went to Siloam Hospital, checking on my condition, it’s been 2 months I always have a problem with my lungs, I have a difficulty to take a breath, and cough hard a lot. My friends told me that I’ve been a lot of stress, en she sounds rite, the doctor said there nothing critical there, in the first examination he just gave me some medicine to take, and will return to him for about a week, to do further test. Thanks to Sasa, that she willingly accompanied me that day. Nothing special for the rest of the day.


On Thursday, 24th December 2009:

Have quiet morning, have a little distraction there, since my bro’s friend ask him to take care of her dog, while she’s on vacation, so I got a morning call every day. On the afternoon, I went to my best buddy house, we play some video game, and unfortunately I lost on some of that game, it a little embarrassment for me, since he never defeated me all time, and after that he kept on teasing me about the game. I’m really a competitive person, that really hard for me to take a defeat LOL. We have a dinner in Yuraku, Kelapa Gading. We’ve planned this before, so we got a reservation earlier, the place is so packed, when I got in for the first time, I’m loosing my appetite, caused it was a mess. Since I’m very hungry myself, it came back, en we have a blast dinner, eat to the full!!! ^^ For your information, right before we got to Yuraku, we have a detour on Ketoprak (the best that I can tell) we ordered 2 portion for 3 people. I really look forward to get it again. It’s a great Christmas Eve, spent time with good friends.


On Christmas Day 2009:

My Mom leaving us to Jambi, since there’s a friend of her that pass away so she want to go there. Actually I want to have a family dinner on that day, but… we never know what will happen tomorrow. My day started with Hoka2 Bento for lunch. My friend asks me to watch movie with Him en his GF, so I went to SMS. I’m watching an almost 3 hours of the greatest movie in 2009, yeah u know AVATAR. It really a great movie, I even don’t want to leave the studio, or end the movie, it’s really speechless. The creator, director of it was really BRILLIANT!!! GENIUS!!! And have a moral story in it, really deep. I can relate it with our earth condition right now. We tend to ignore our mother earth, that showing sign of real bad destruction, for our own greed, we never preserve them, to selfish; we even don’t realize that our life is supported by it. Hopefully we can learn that lesson as soon as possible. At nite, I’m having dinner with my ex-colleague from APP, we ate Duck King.


On 26th December 2009:

Decide it to have some quality time with my friend, we haven’t had this kind of conversation in long time. Good to catch up each other. @TA dinner at Pasta de Waraku, good restaurant with a lot of variety, but a bit of pricy.


On 27th December 2009:

Playing FM 2010 all day, till have to pick up mom from airport, having a good dinner ‘Martabak India’ I have no idea what it called in English. ^^


Rite Now, 28th December 2009:

Back to reality, read book, hear some music, work a bit and so sleepy. ^^

No point at all, just killing time with this writing. And also thinking about 2010…

No comments: