Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas -

It's 3 days before Christmas, I already celebrate Christmas in my church. The service is always great, they never stop to surprises you. The drama presentation is beyond awesome, the message delivered through it, very powerful, and many more. We also already celebrate the Christmas for the kids, it was amazing, the kids are so cute, the decoration is great, we worked it all out only within hours (the day before). I can't wait to see the photo taken on that day (by me) There's a bunch of pretty face, exciting faces and just priceless.

Just about yesterday, I just find out what would be my first resolution for 2010. I started this year with this blog, en I determine to continue with it, it was fun, even I still need a lot of improvement, A LOT.... hehehehe.... Back to the resolution, the first list, en the most important thing to do next year is praying.. yes PRAYING... It's really funny, that I become a christian almost the rest of my life, but never (really, really) realize that Praying is the most powerful weapon God gave to us. Not that I never prayed, but just sometimes. "If u pray little its probably because u believe prayer doesn't accomplish very much.." this is the phrase that stabbed my heart... ^^ so deep... It's like Holy Spirit talked to me " Erick, Pray More!!" That's why I'm going to make it the most next year, it's a real Christmas gift that God gave to me ^^

In my next post I would like to summarize what happened in 2009, all the pro and con's.

Keep praying, u never know what can you do with praying... Move God's Hearts ^^

Have a good day!!

No comments: