Thursday, December 3, 2009

Love vs Forgiveness

It's already December, always love the Months, it's Jesus Christ birthday, could never think the best present for Him, except my own Heart only toward Him. I guess that the best give that we ever possible gave to Him. It seems simple but yet very complicated and challenging.

I don't know how related this is, but i'll try hard to make it related. He2x. Yesterday I got an email, a very shocking email, I never knew that thing until he tell me that. I've learn that for some people or most of them, when they got a traumatized in the past, it will just carried away up till now. That's why I titled this Love en forgiveness.

The letter/e-mail that receive is inform me that I have caused him that really traumatized event, that I even can't recall that. I already apologize to him, because I love him so much, and really I'm glad that he told me that. The happier is He can accept my apology, and move on, I never said it easy but, hey... you can do it, it's all because of grace en mercy that God gives to us.

I have heard many story bout this kind of stuff, bitterness and traumatized from the past. And I can say that, in order to get free from it, you need to forgive people that did it to you, beside forgive you also need to open your heart, to have a courage to tell someone, share it (of course with the person that u trusted most, or you know that they can really help you) I can't see other way from that two can lead to a total reconciliation, not only between u en ur God, but also it'll improve your life (for sure).

One other thing that I want to share to you, it's about the choice. I might related to the bitterness things. This is just my opinion. You, never ever can blame anything that happen in ur life, not ur God, the circumstances , the people that hurt you etc. NEVER!! It's not easy to accept those situation, NOT EASY, but we need to be more wise, to see things in different perspective. Everything happen for a reason, the reason that if we can't open our heart en mind, trying to accept it, it will be never reveal (the reason why it happen). In every situation, actually you have a choice, have en option to chose, to do it or not, accept it or not. You must also realize that every action will come into consequences. There are instant one en also there's need time to see the result of it. So it's really about our choice, u can't put the blame to other (even it might be effect you directly) In other words, you have a choice to put all the things in the back en fixed things en see toward future. Don't get your past stop God blessing upon you, God had a master plan to you, ur potential put on hold cause u can't see tomorrow.

I have find an interesting, when God (in my opinion) change the 10 commandments into a simple phrase "Love ur God en Others with all you got" It mean that He want us to love each other, support each other.. That the greatest give that God have for us, and in return He just want us to share Love, to God also to other. Love can't be buy yet it's free. You have that love inside urself, u just need to distribute it.

Spread some love, en love will grant you the ability to forgive, en when u forgive you have no idea what God prepared for you... It's just AWESOME, beyond AWESOMENESS...

Have a good day ^^

No comments: