Wednesday, June 24, 2009

- Goin 26 -

Goin 26
It’s a weird birthday for me, in ne side thank God I got a new job and the sad part is, there’s nobody here know it’s my birthday… sucks!!!

But all of my good friends have congratulate me, that’s make my day even better ^^

First at 00.30AM I got called from someone that just married she was the first person that say Happy Birthday to me, plus additional from Ashley, it was just a great to hear from Her.

It’s my first day here, and everything went quiet well, I realize that it’s almost the same where you work, there’s still politics and other stuff.

The one is lacking from today is phone call or SMS from my sister, she usually remember this day ^^

It almost 5 now, I need to go on time cause I’m having my first bike here..
One thing, thank guys for the early present that u gave to me, it’s so awesome, till make me speechless, I love it very much and it’s the thing that I’ve been wanted, so millions of thanks!!!

I’ll write more tomorrow

Love u guys, and thank God for this day, even without a cake and people I knew =)

No comments: