Thursday, June 25, 2009

Friday 26th June 2009,

It’s already my third day in Karawang, the feeling was mixed up, between happy and sad (home sick). This is the whole new life for me, living far (again) from my family. I’m thinking, is this the life I want to live, is it going to make a better of me? But one thing for sure, that changes always make u uncomfortable (that’s what I felt right now) Positive side is I’m getting out from my comfort zone. I need a lot of courage and ‘divine’ strength to adapt here, and my life afterwards (I’m alone here, literally) I miss my friends, college friend, church friend, my ex-co-workers at Sinar Mas (Miss U Guys A LOT LOL).

3 days working here, I’m exited about the entire new role that I have, it’s very interesting. Met the whole new people here, really need to ADJUST asap, if not, I’m might thinking back to Jakarta =) I don’t want to talk much about here, cause it make me pause a lot, and I’ve been thinking for more than 10 minutes to go on with this writing, I felt depress and sad (home sick), so lets talk other stuff, when I felt strong enough (apa coba) to write about my situation here I’ll post it in the future (hoping ASAP).

So, today I will go back to Jakarta Yeaaayy!!! Have a lot of things to do, I’m actually full booked until next week (sombongnya) =p Right after I arrive at Jakarta, I’m going straight to watch a movie that people has been waiting for some time “Transformer 2 : The Revenge of the Fallen” it’s going to be acool and nice movie, some of my friends had commented already and they all agree that this is a great movie that worth to be watch (at Premiere) I will go home maybe nearly midnight… sighhhh!!!



Tomorrow I will be starting from morning (till dawn) help my best friend wedding party; it’s going to be an awesome yet exhausted day….. ^^ - in this case I hope that I can meet someone there (someone that I really expected to come; finger crossed)

On Sunday 29th June 2009, this is going to be a looooooooooong day, (maybe) wil start the first service at 7.30AM, have to come earlier because of the ‘car free’ day and the annoying things that I won’t last until 7.00PM GGrrrrr…!!! Attend 2nd service for Little Heaven (miss them cause I was absent last week) break ‘till 2.00PM and then starts for the last practice for the ‘act’ for JPCC Kids Birthday Celebration, tan maybe will go straight to Karawang again…. (think about those schedule really tiring) =( but show must go on……..

C U again whenever I’m posting again ^^

PS: “ Your Words create your World”

UPDATE = the ticket for Transformer 2 was already sold out!!! So no movies for this week =(

No comments: