Sunday, June 28, 2009

- First Weekend - 27th June 2009

Back again in Karawang,

Last Friday it was the most horrifying day in my life, 5 hours trip from Karawang to Karawaci!!!! I’m thinking of another alternative of transport, maybe I’ll go with train (still gathering the information) it’s kinda frustrating if I have to go through it every Friday, it mean no more Friday night movie =(

-With my partner-

Above all, and despite the traffic ‘horror’ it turns out good even awesome on Saturday, my best friend held their wedding party at Balai Samudra. It turn out I’ve been pick as His best man (walk on the aisle with the 4 bride’s maid) met a lot of old friends from college, just enjoying the party almost until midnight. It was really an exhausting day but also quite astonishing day ^^ I’m really happy for both of you. After the party, we (Danny en Yusly) wen to Pecenongan , buying martabak, and you know what, we spent nearly 100k heheheheh….. it’s already late at nite ( 1.00AM) we decide to slept over in Sheraton (the room available because of one of Mike friends can’t come to the party)

-All of Us, with the Mr & Ms Widjaja-

On Sunday, we woke up at 9.00AM, going down for breakfast, and you guess what, we need to waiting list for the breakfast!!! So we decided to eat outside than go do Dyke new ‘home’ . We’re talking for almost an hour, about the party yesterday ^^

-With the Indonesia 'GODDESS'-

After checking out from the Hotel, I straight go to JPCC, going to have a rehearsal for the celebration, I’ve been absent from the church for 2 weeks. The rehearsal went quite well, I have a new ‘Lala’ and we practicing for 2 round than went home. It’s quite a day, still felt tired from the party, went home , pack stuff then go back to Karawang, my Mom drive me there (cause I have to bring a lot of furniture)

Ashley, She never want to take a picture with me =(

Beside the party, there are a lot of things happen. Like one of my friend decide to end His single status, still ongoing process and hoping that we all can get the results by this week, Good Luck bro..!!!

And terrible things also happen, I just found out a truth, trust me truth is not always good, in fact it hurts me a lot, almost stressed out, and because of that I can’t slept well. I wish to have the solution of this ‘gigantic’ problem, asking for a divine strength for this matter seriously it’s frustrated all of us (Family)I’m praying that may God intervene this immediately (Please…)

I’m also praying for my sister, hoping God gave a strength for Her, to get through everything there, I know it’s not easy, but I’ll be t your back.. ^^ Love U and Miss U a lot!!!

No comments: