Monday, August 10, 2009

-By Far- Most exciting Moment in 2009

August 8th


I have to admit, that day is the most fun and awesome day for this year (so far). It has been a while for me, that I can have so much fun, with friends in Dufan (Indonesia only one theme park). The last time I visit was like more less 7 years!!! ago…. We laugh together, shout together and even cry together =(

I might say that is what I need in these moments, after 2 months far from social live and civilization; it’s the perfect gate away!!!




The day start really slow, I only slept for 6 hours, then I have to finish my office work for a while (Erick doing His office job at home, it’s a miracle) ^^ At 8 someone remind me that we have a ‘breakfast date’. The other night I was thought she was joking that she would like to have breakfast with me, so I kind of not prepare for everything. Right after Her text me I rush to take a shower and go the rendezvous (SinPa’sa) we’re having a nice and very delicious Jambi’s Noodle while waiting for David to pick us up (Special thanks to David that He willing to sacrifice to pick us from PIK to Karawaci, and later we found out that we should have join Yoshua, because he lives nearby; u’re awesome bro!!!)

The journey begin,

Right after David pick us (me and Liana) we straight went to Mery house and pick Manda near ancol. We gathered there around 11AM and it was crowded already. David (again) with His humble heart queuing for all of us for the ticket. We’re fortunately having some disc from the ticket. When we enter Dufan, it’s already 12PM and it’s lunch time!!! We’re having our lunch at McD.




After finish with the lunch we directly go for our first ride, everybody join except fro Yoshua and Roni. I tell you, that I’m having a super great time there. We really maximized our limited time there, playing from 12 till 8PM. It’s really a blessing for me that I still got cool and awesome friends, and they are a truly nice and decent man and woman. I can’t give thanks more for God allowed me to know them. Every expression show tired face, but also full of excitement and also happiness at the end. I felt that we’re like knowing each other for a long time, and I can say that that day is the first time (since I work in Karawang) I feel satisfied with live, I don’t want to end the day!!!


After a tiring day, all wet from the ride also from sweat we decide to go home, and having our last supper for Hilda and Rini. This is the sad part, where we have to let go our beloved friends, it’s tough but, we can’t be selfish. We’re having the dinner in Meri Lim’s restaurant, call ‘Oca’ it provide Japanese food. The dinner went well; we’re eating like crazy Hahhahahaha…. (or just me??)

22.00 PM. We just finished our dinner, now the time for say good bye, we’re praying for each other at that moment, especially for Hilda and Rini, they will be entering the next phase of their life, Getting married!!! Once again, it’s great and pleasure for me to know u, I believe this won’t be the end of everything, we still can get update from ‘Facebook’ or for Hilda we can still visit each other.. ^^ I’m praying all the best for both of you, u all will be an awesome mom and wives, may God give u wisdom for each and every day, and we all believers says Ameeeeenn !!!!! Going to miss u in Sunday School.

On Sunday I also got the other farewell… I’m going to miss Ashley and Aaron… they’re going back to USA.. =(

No comments: