Friday, October 30, 2009

Weekend.....

End of October....

I just can't believe that it's already November again, en when I look up to my resolution, *sigh* you know what i meant... Hahahahahaaha...

I always believe, and saying to myself times to times that this year I will receive something big, that will eventually change my life, with 2 months left, i keep manage my expectation high (even deep down, really deep down.. there's pessimism, but i tend to buried it really deep.

It have been an unpleasant 2nd semester in my life, seriously in my Life!! It's really tough a lot of things happen and reach it peak. But thank you I have such a great family, friends and God. I really hang on Lamentation 3 from Message bible.

Today i manage to write something because of my boss is not around and I'm finish my job already, and counting down to 5 now. On Sunday will have some meeting, (not really a meeting) hang out with my friends, that always be there for me, that kept me alive Hahahahhaha... We're planning to have a lunch in Plaza Indonesia, and I'm really craving for Burgers!! I have to eat one this weekend!! It's going to be fun, and I'm looking forward to it.

And I really got a change to relate with all the JPCC Kids teacher on 21st November. We're having an out bound in Jakarta, it's all day event en surely it's going to be awesome!!! Will get back to write more....

God bless and keep head up...

No comments: